Aquilus International promotes, support and facilitate the development of scientific research to understand and harness the potentiality of research innovations. In hosting these conferences, the primary objective is to exchange the opinions about the challenges in research and innovations in Arts, Culture, Business, Economy, Education, Environment, Energy, Health, Medicine, Politics, Society, Science, and Technology.
Our conferences are powered with knowledge, experience and amazing people managing to become one of the leading B2B event organizers. By gathering expert speakers and leading professionals, provides strategic knowledge and growth opportunities in their respective research field. Our goal is to focus on innovative trends, covering the most up-to-date topics and working with top industry minds to prepare and execute the high-quality premier events.
This year, 2018, we are conducting 8 Conferences in Dubai & Singapore. The following are the list of conferences:
1) 3rd International Nursing and Primary Healthcare Conference, 5-6 September, 2018, Dubai, UAE
Theme : "Enlightening Inspiring thoughts on Research, Education, Training and Technology Related Nursing and Healthcare Sciences"
2) International Conference on Neurorehabilitation and It’s Associated Disorders, 23-24 August, 2018, Singapore
Theme : "An Intuition to Development Strategies of New Neurorehabilitation Technologies, Research and Clinical Evaluation"
3) World Congress on Alzheimer's Research and Therapeutic Advances, 6-7 September, 2018, Dubai, UAE
Theme : "A Discussion For Developing Advanced Knowledge of Treatment Mechanisms, Processes and Recovery Methodologies Associated with Alzheimers Disease"
4) Global Conference on Research Innovation and Preventive Breast Cancer Advances, 7-8 November, 2018, Dubai, UAE
Theme : "Analysing Advanced Knowledge of Treatment Mechanisms, Processes and Recovery Methodologies Associated with Breast Cancer for Supporting Patients, Families and Society"
5) World Congress on Microbial Infectious Diseases, 03-04 September, 2018, Dubai, UAE
Theme : "An Insight on Advances in Microbial Diseases and Eradication of Important Pathogens, Prevention of Human Diseases, Development of New Strategies towards Personalized Medicine"
6) International Conference on Vaccine Development and Trending Disease Control Methodologies, 8-9, November 2018, Dubai, UAE
Theme : "An Interaction for Discussing Research and Technology towards Vaccines, Vaccinations, and Immunization for Prevention of Human Diseases and Healthier Society"
7) International Conference on Renewable Recovery and Sustainable Development, 23-24 August, 2018, Singapore
Theme : "Finding Ways to Recover Renewable Resources and Technology Transmission Methodologies towards Sustainable Development"
8) 2nd World Congress on Neurology and Brain Disorders, 8-9 November, 2018, Dubai, UAE
Theme : "Speaking Technological Advances in Neurology and Current Research in Handling Brain Disorders for Supporting Patients, Families and Society"
"Our mission is engaged in organizing the conferences and publishing the high-quality conference proceedings, as well as providing services to scientists and young researchers on recent research updates in all fields. We are looking forward to make this possible in every corner of the world. Irrespective of field and nature of research, all possible committed scientific fraternities must discuss the scientic research through our conferences. These speeches should inspire the upcoming scientists and these meetings should become a platform for future research."
"Continue to be an innovative leader, providing and share scientific resources, exchange scientist research experiences, and innovate in studying for all the scholars of the world. We see sustainability as a solution for global issues and as a part of our commitment, we are looking forward to conduct green conferences. In future our conferences will inspire particpants as well as society to support sustainable programs. We goal all possible standards to obtain or win towards making our conferences best."